24 January 2012

baby haul!

Today on my way to work I stopped in Walmart to check if they carried Whimsical, the infamous revlon/ deborah lippmann dupe - and guess, what? They did! I was so happy to pick up my little bottle, I could not stop going to the staff room to look at my prize.
My precious......
I also stopped in donato and my boyfriend noticed that Glitter in the Air is slightly less blue, making Whimsical not a dupe. I told him to shut it or buy me the one that costs 20$ instead. Case closed! Haha.

The second part of my baby haul was Revlon's Dreamer. It is a gooooorgeous cornflower blue that is to die for when spring/ summer hits. The two paired together were adorable.

My issue with Dreamer is the air bubbles EVERYWHERE. I always have this issue with revlon. Am I alone in this? Is there a way to fix it? The air bubbles alone are enough to put me off Dreamer and make me boycott Revlon altogether.

Anyway, the combo makes me think of big, delicious slices of birthday cake from kids' parties, the kind with pastel frosting and sprinkles all over. Mmmmm.... But I wasn't feeling this mani today. It's probably the air bubbles and the sucky weather today, but I think I'm going to have to put this combo on hold until the warmer weather hits.

One more for the road....

No comments:

Post a Comment